It’s pretty amazing here. We moved here from Seattle 6 years ago and the proximity to everything and what there is, is almost endless.
Not in any order:
- Amazing winter sports club with many programs for kids all winter – skiing, snowboarding, x-country, jumping etc.
- Olympic sized, year-round ice skating rink with all levels of figure skating and hockey for all ages.
- Huge gymnastics center with instruction for all or just play-time free-for-all. Big foam pit, trampolines etc.
- Brand new amazing library. Very modern with books, video, etc. Meeting rooms, kids rooms, great coffee and all. It really awesome.
- Newly remodeled public pool and health club. Water slides, climbing all, lap pool, diving, kids pool, toddler pool, 3 hot tub pools, and one large warm pool.
- Great botanical gardens – free
- Many parks with climbing stuff everywhere
- Core trail open all year biking, walking, running.
- World class fly fishing all through town
- Great biking. Mt. and road
- Hiking trails everywhere
- Summer camps for kids. Camp invention, etc.
- Nice new skate park in town
- Great martial arts studio in town
- And as many soccer, baseball, tennis, lacrosse, golf, etc programs that can entertain anyone.
—For more information on real estate or questions regarding Steamboat Springs real estate or renting a home in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, feel free to call Charlie at 970-846-6435 or write me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.