Snow and Mardi Gras in Steamboat Springs!
Come to Steamboat Springs over the long weekend and catch one or all 5 days of Mardi Gras celebrating! Free concerts, a parade, Cajun & Creole themed food specials, you name it and the Steamboat Springs Ski Mountain will have it:
- Friday, February 17th: Bourbon Street at the Bear (Bear River Bar and Grill at Steamboat’sSkiMountain base)
- Saturday, February 18th: Mardi Gras Parade from Ski Time Square into Gondola Square’s Beer Garden and Crawfish Broil
- Saturday, February 18th: FREE concert after the Parade featuring Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk from Mardi Gras central, New Orleans
- Sunday, February 19th: New Orleans Jazz Brunch at The Steamboat Grand and another FREE concert at the mountain base Steamboat Stage at 3:00.
- FAT Tuesday, February 21st: Mardi Gras Snow Sculpture Contest at Steamboat Ski Mountain’s ski lifts, enjoy Fat Tuesday restaurant specials, gather your free beads and continue the celebration into the après ski hours at The Cabin and the Umbrella Bar & Bear River Terrace
If you venture off Steamboat’s Ski Mountain, there will be Mardi Gras specials all over Steamboat Springs’ downtown restaurant and retail district combined with President’s Day sales at the local retail shops. It’s going to be a fun weekend in Steamboat, and did I mention, we have SNOW now?!
—For more information on buying real estate or questions regarding Steamboat Springs real estate in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, feel free to call Charlie at 970-846-6435 or write me an email at: email@example.com